Thursday, February 12, 2009

Why I Personally Gave Up On Hair Loss Products

If you've ever read any of my articles or come across my websites for hair loss, you'll find that I'm a strong advocate for natural hair growth.

I gave up on all of those hair loss products years ago after spending thousands of dollars and time on things that plain out just failed to work.

I would use this product and that product in an attempt to get my hair back, and all I ended up with was nothing more than a few peach fuzz hairs here and there.

After about a year or two of trying all sorts of things, I stumbled upon some things that actually SHOCKED me to pieces.

A friend of mine who I hadn't seen in a while told me about some things regarding hair loss that I just had to apply.

What did I do? . . . .

I heeded his advice and did my own research on a few other things. To my amazement I learned EXACTLY why my hair was coming out. All of these years I thought it was just heredity.

But nope, that wasn't it either. My body was missing a few key ingredients essential to hair loss. Also I wasn't using a little-known method for regrowing my hair.

This is why I strongly urge you to do what you can to regrow your hair naturally. I'm here to help. If there is any information you want to read more about concerning hair loss, just shoot me an email and I'll see to it that I get back with you.